Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Grinn & Barrett Tattoo

First off is Grinn & Barrett Tattoo located at 5002 Center St. Omaha, NE 68106. The website is great, very colorful and informative. The location is decent, although it could be better. The actual shop is nice. It has a good vibe to it and the employees are pretty awesome. The shop is owned by Jen Beirola. If you can get an appointment with her to do your tattoo, take it! She is amazing. My sister got her foot tattooed by Jen and she loves it. She listened to her explain what she wanted (and didn't once tell her that she couldn't do this or that, like many other shops)and said she would draw something up. The final product was even better than the picture my sister brought in. Her attention to detail is phenomenal and she doesn't accept less than perfect (or as close as she can come to it). She pierced my nose and did a great job. I had had it done before, and she wanted to move the hole. I asked if I could put it where the old one was, and she didn't argue. I am glad she gave me the option though. I later went in and got a tattoo. I didn't get Jen and my experience was different. The guy didn't listen well to me and I felt like I ended up with something I didn't consent to. I have to say I love the tattoo, but I wish it was a bit smaller and placed closer to the bend of my wrist (I will add pics later). All in all, our experience was good. Out of 5 thumbs up, I would give them a 4. To learn more about their services and tattoo artists, visit http://omahatattoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment