Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

American Tattoo

American Tattoo is a shop located at 4452 South 84th Street. I checked out the webpage, and it isn't as interactive as Grinn and Barrett's. There has been one time that I entered the shop and I was not happy with the way I was treated. Granted I was 16 at the time and was with my mother. I wanted to get my belly button pierced and they were extremely rude about it. First of all, it was my (and my mom's) first visit to a tattoo shop. If I recall we brought my little brother and they very rudely told my mom she couldn't have him in the shop. I don't remember the specifics (this was a long time ago), but I didn't get anything done there. My husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, got a tattoo there. They wanted him to get something different, told him he should get it a lot bigger and across his back, etc. He also thought they were rude and pushy. He isn't the only one. I have had numerous people tell me how terrible they treat their clients. However, I can't comment on the work that they do. Perhaps the work is worth dealing with their poor attitudes? I wouldn't know! I would give them only 2 out of 5 (maybe 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment